HP has introduced a new point-of-sale system for retail and hospitality customer experience. The HP RP7 Retail System, model 7100, is a new fanless version of the RP7 All-in-One, according to an announcement.
Key features of the HP RP7 Model 7100 include:
- A fanless design that resists splashes, smoke and dust, offering enhanced reliability.
- Display-size and touch-technology options as well as optional integrated peripherals.
- Versatile mounting configurations support countertop or wall.
- Reduced cooling and energy costs with the Energy Star qualified and EPEAT Gold registered design that delivers low power consumption.
- Options for adding the HP RP7 10.4-inch customer-facing display (CFD) for additional advertising opportunities or the HP RP7 vacuum fluorescent display (VFD) customer display for a wider viewing area.
HP will demonstrate the new systems for global retailers at HP Discover in Frankfurt, Germany, Dec. 4-6, and at the Asia Retail Innovation Summit in Shanghai, Dec. 5-6.
"Retailers require highly reliable systems that can withstand the demands of a variety of environments," said Ray Carlin, general manager and vice president of HP's retail solutions. "With these new offerings, HP is broadening our portfolio to meet the unique needs of our customers."
Read more about retail payment systems.