Stride Rite Children's Group has announced the opening of its newest retail store at Easton Town Center in Columbus, Ohio, marking the launch of the new "Milestone" store design.
Highlights of the new Stride Rite store include:
- A bright, modern interior with extensive use of white mixed with splashes of color;
- Shelves placed at varying heights so children can see all of the styles available;
- A dedicated Fit Station where children can get their feet measured by a Stride Rite Fit Expert and find out how tall they are by standing against the Fit Totem Pole;
- Rainbow carpeting that mirrors the colors in Stride Rite's logo;
- A more open store plan so kids and strollers can move more freely.
"We are excited to continue exploring new potential store locations that both fit the needs of our customer and help our busy Mom by providing more convenience and access to the brands and styles that both her kids love and she trusts," said Stephen Donnelly, SVP/GM Direct-to-Consumer at Stride Rite Children's Group. "This has been an exciting year for us, between unveiling the new store designs and being named by Footwear Distributors and Retailers of America as the top performer in the full service category."