Retailers have more options than ever when it comes to using digital technology to engage and serve customers. But what is around the bend that should influence their purchasing decisions?
Digital Signage Today, the leading source of news and information on digital signage and content, has release its 2013 Digital Signage Future Trends report to help those deployers see into the coming months and years to better inform the choices they make.
Digital Signage Today, published by Networld Media Group, surveyed more than 900 experts and executives to inform its conclusions, with 70-plus charts and graphs to illustrate the data.
- Data on what others are spending and how they are using screens to get ahead
- Full executive summary by Christopher Hall, editor of DigitalSignageToday and international speaker
- 75 charts and graphs that break down the audience and meaningful trends for the next years ahead
- Hard data on the future of mobile, POS, social, 3D and other emerging technologies
- How are retail, foodservice, health care and other industries deploying digital signage
In addition, the report includes commentaries from some of the digital signage industry's most significant experts, from vertical deployers to suppliers, who discuss topics such as:
- Digital signage in retail
- Future trends that will impact businesses
- And more
“This report is one of our most popular, because it is very practical and very revealing when it comes to data that matters that predict as well as influence purchasing decisions,” said Christopher Hall, editor of Digital Signage Today. “The industry is constantly adding new technology and new uses for it. It’s thrilling, but also complex and nuanced for those just getting into deploying it.”
ABOUT DIGITAL SIGNAGE TODAY
Since 2007, Digital Signage Today has reported on the important news, events, trends and people in the digital signage and digital out-of-home industries. Each month, more than 30,000 deployers and industry professionals log on for daily updates, videos, slideshows and more.