Pikato today launched its retail mobile marketing solution that it says personalizes the customer shopping experience to significantly increase consumer engagement and deliver measurable results. The company also announced that Sears and Kmart are the first companies to engage with the Pikato platform and have already seen mobile engagement rates soar by 1,100 percent.
According to the company, the platform gathers real-time customer feedback combined with hyperlocal and transactional data to determine the best offers and messages to be delivered. This allows retailers to get immediate feedback from users as they respond to offers and messages in order to influence Pikato's recommendation engine for future decisions and behavior. Examples of Sears and Kmart mobile marketing experience include:
- Members and guests can access the mobile experience in multiple channels including mobile Web, mobile apps, Android and iOS, in-store WiFi, SMS and iBeacons.
- Members and guests can enter the experience and select their preference to start personalizing their shopping experience.
- A list of personalized and targeted coupons are displayed directly on the user's mobile device.
- All coupon details are displayed, including the barcode and disclaimers. Members and guests can start interacting with offers by liking or disliking, sharing in social media with friends and family, loading them to Passbook and creating "geo-fences," or simply redeeming online or in-store.
- All actions taken by the user are leveraged by Pikato's collective intelligence models to personalize the offers and content.
- With the Sears and Kmart rewards "Shop Your Way" program, members can access the experience with their phone or email address to enjoy better coupons and discounts. Plus, they have the ability to load offers to their account, so coupons are clip-less as all coupons are associated to the member ID. Guests can also "clip" their coupons in their smartphones.
"Not only was Pikato able to quickly deliver personalized recommendations across multiple mobile touch points but we have also seen a significant increase in redemption rates of our mobile coupons by leveraging Pikato's Intelligence platform," said Bill Kiss, chief digital officer at Sears Holdings Corp.
Read more about retail marketing.