To celebrate the launch of its new Real Inspiration blend, Caribou Coffee has installed a 64-foot-tall "Living Pinterest Board" in the rotunda of the Mall of America.
The board is on display now through Feb. 13.
"At Caribou Coffee, we continue to push the boundaries of our menu offerings and are thrilled to provide our fans with a new, distinctive blend that is unlike any other," said Michele Vig, VP of marketing for Caribou Coffee, in a press release. "We're incredibly excited to bring Real Inspiration to life at Mall of America and to share the passions of our fans through a larger-than-life Pinterest board which was inspired solely by our Caribou Coffee guests."
According to the company the giant board features five interactive "pins":
- an Inspiration Stage that will inspire fans to pursue their passions through demonstrations and performances by other lifestyle brands located in the Mall;
- Real Inspiration Sampling that will offer guests the opportunity to be among the first to try Caribou's newest blend in a miniature Caribou Coffee;
- a Chalkboard Pin that will invite guests to get creative and share what inspires them most.
- a large-scale Caribou Coffee Mug that will enhance the realism of the Living Pinterest Board experience; and
- a Caribou Photo Booth that will feature fun, life-size props where fans can capture the moment and share it with their social followers.
Read more about retail marketing.