Neiman Marcus launches iOS app
Feb. 27, 2014
Neiman Marcus today announced its new shopping app for the iPhone. According to the company, features of the app include:
- shop – securely purchase the latest designer arrivals;
- stores – text, email, call, or FaceTime any sales associate from the app;
- InCircle – check on points, perk cards, and point cards;
- events – view upcoming designer appearances, promotions, and more; and
- explore – follow the blog, read the book, and watch videos.
According to the company, the app allows a customer to search by department to locate or contact a sales associate at any Neiman Marcus store. Users may also choose to receive advance notice of upcoming store events and special offers.
"Our belief in the importance of providing exemplary customer service has been a core corporate value at Neiman Marcus for over 100 years. The NM app is the perfect mobile companion to enhance your shopping experience. We look forward to using this cutting edge technology to make our customer relationships even stronger," said Wanda Gierhart, CMO at Neiman Marcus Group.
Omnichannel / Multichannel