These days, shoppers expect a state-of-the-art shopping experience. Scala retail digital signage gives stores an edge over the competition, helping to increase revenue while keeping costs under control.
Scala software can maximize retailer ROI on digital signs and displays for point of sale (POS) or point of purchase (POP), in-store entertainment, promotion, branding, specials, sales, and more.
- Drive consistent brand image
- Point-of-Purchase promotions
- Reduce print costs, leverage co-op dollars
- Visually attract passersby
- Customize and personalize the customer experience
- Engage with customers through technology: NFC, RFID, QR, tablet, mobile, etc.
- Integrate with third party databases, such as POS, inventory, loyalty, etc.
- Bring interactivity, social media, lift technology or even augmented reality to improve customer experience.
- Utilize existing assets and/or create new with our included Designer software
- Make your message ACTIONABLE, able to both change customer behavior and change itself based on predictive analytics and your own predefined goals. Learn more about Advanced Analytics with Scala iS.
Driving more than 500,000 screens worldwide, Scala is the world leader in location-based media designed to actively and intelligently influence human behavior. We love creating intelligent digital signage solutions that move products, consumers, and sales metrics. Scala solutions increase sales, improve brand loyalty, optimize customer experience, and reinforce business objectives. Scala is headquartered near Philadelphia, Pa., and has subsidiaries in The Netherlands, France, Norway, Germany, Japan and India, as well as more than 500 partners in more than 90 countries. For more information, visit: scala.com or their blog. Connect with Scala via Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
“Scala, active for over two decades in this space, has been able to differentiate itself through a proven end-to-end software solution that is robust, scalable and cost-effective for all categories of clients. Additionally, its international footprint and impressive community of channel partners are crucial components of Scala’s longstanding ability to map technology innovation to constantly evolving customer needs.”
- Aravindh Vanchesan, Industry Analyst, Frost and Sullivan